DELIVERIES AND COLLECTIONS
A FEE IS CHARGED FOR ALL DELIVERIES under R3000. The delivery cost will be reflected on the appropriate invoice in accordance with the prevailing Acryluso policy.
You can also elect to collect goods from our factory located at 7 Olympia Street, Eastgate Extension, Johannesburg.
All risk in the Product shall pass to the customer upon delivery or collection.
In addition to a product being returnable in terms of the Returns Policy below, if the customer is not happy with their furniture purchase or has made an error with their furniture purchase and wishes to exchange or return their furniture purchase, the customer may do so within 10 business days of purchase. Goods must be returned in their original condition and packaging along with the original invoice. The customer may choose either a credit or exchange, unfortunately no refunds are given.
Should the customer wish to return their product, the customer will be charged a 20% handling/restocking fee for the return of the furniture product in terms of this section (this fee may increase dependent on circumstances). If the product requires upliftment, a collection fee will in addition be charged. The customer will be given a credit for the value of the furniture product less the handling fee. This does not apply to ‘special orders’ as we do not accept any returns on ‘special orders’.
If the customer has chosen an exchange, they may not choose a product that exceeds the purchase price of the original product less the handling fee, collection fee and use charge if applicable, unless the customer pays in the difference in the purchase price.
Before a credit or exchange is processed, the product will be assessed for wear and tear. Should there be evidence of use, we will impose a charge for use. This charge will be in line with the extent of use.
This section does not apply to custom or made to order products.
It is acknowledged that exchanges are subject to product availability at the time of the request for exchange.
Physically altered, partially disassembled or damaged product may not be returned or exchanged in terms of this section. Acryluso will check the condition of products presented for exchange or returned accordingly.
In addition to a product being returnable in terms of the Returns Policy below, if for any reason the customer wishes to exchange or return their homeware purchase, the customer may do so within 10 business days of purchase. Goods must be returned in their original condition and packaging along with the original invoice. The customer may choose to either exchange the homeware purchase or take a store credit for the value of the homeware goods.
Return and exchange of homeware products in line with this section must be done so in-store at our showroom.
It is acknowledged that exchanges are subject to homeware product availability at the time of the request for exchange.
Physically altered, partially disassembled or damaged product may not be returned or exchanged. Acryluso will check the condition of products presented for exchange or returned accordingly.
Acryluso will process your return request in the following circumstances:
- If your purchase falls under the ECT Act, you may return an undamaged, non-defective product in the event that you change your mind about the product within 7 (seven) business days of delivery of products, which return shall incur a collection charge, equivalent to the initial delivery fee.
- You may return a product if you have not had the opportunity to inspect the product and upon inspection the goods do not meet the type or quality reasonably expected from the agreement, within 5 (five) business days of delivery free of charge. Acryluso may charge an additional fee for wear and tear.
- You may return a product which breaches the statutory warranty within 6 (six) months after delivery, free of charge.
- Should you wish to a return a product, you will need to send a return request mail to email@example.com.
- As you agreed to inspect the product for defects or damage before accepting delivery, you are required to submit photographic proof and you must provide full reasons for alleging that the product is defective, including stating how the product was utilised during the period that it was in your possession.
- Should we be of the opinion that your product is returnable we will contact you to arrange collection or advise you if you may drop off the product at our factory.
- Once the return has reached our factory, the product will be inspected before the return is processed.
- If you have proven that the statutory warranty has been breached, you may choose a refund, credit, repair or an exchange if possible.
- If you have proven that any of the extended warranties have been breached, we may offer you a repair, exchange or credit at our discretion.
- If you have returned the product within 7 (seven) days in terms of the ECT Act or within 10 (ten) days if you have not had the opportunity to inspect the product you may receive a refund, less any applicable collection or wear and tear fee.
- Should you wish to elect a refund, the refund be processed only once you’ve provided our accounts department with confirmation of bank details by way of bank confirmation letter and your bank details have been verified.
- All refunds will be processed every Friday, allowing 2 – 4 business days for the funds to reflect once the credit has been processed.
Acryluso will evaluate the defect and honour warranties if:
- The defect existed at the time of delivery or collection and manifested during the warranty period;
- The defect did not arise due to normal wear and tear or misuse/abuse by the customer;
- The customer duly complied with the care instructions and maintenance.
Please take note that for public health reasons, we do not allow the return of linen and bathroom products. If, however, your linen and bathroom products arrive damaged we will refund or replace them when we are at fault.